- This event has passed.
REACH Bootcamp (in English)
16 November 2017 @ 09:00 - 17:30€250
The REACH Bootcamp is designed to provide a practical overview of the REACH requirements and how to practically organize the on site REACH Compliance processes, aligned to your business. This REACH Bootcamp will be provided in simple English.
As such, it is an ideal starting point for managers / staff / (SME) companies that have not yet much experiences with REACH. The REACH Bootcamp is also a practical workshop for more experienced companies to check the completeness and effectiveness of their current REACH Compliance processes on site. The training facility has excellent hotel facilities for a fair price.
Content of the training
- € 250, – (including materials, lunch and dinner; excluding VAT)
- 10% discount for members of the REACH Support Network. (*)
- 30% discount for for previous participants to our RCTP Trainings & members of any of the listed branch organisations . Use the coupon provided by your branch.
- 40% discount for SME (Medium) conform ECHA criteria (**)
- 50% discount / SME (Small/Micro) conform ECHA criteria (**)
(*) Subscribe to our mailing list: stay up to date and get a 10% discount coupon for our products.
Interested to register?
To participate to the REACH Bootcamp, please follow the following steps:
- First, fill in the number of tickets and details per participant below. When completed click on “Add to basket”.
- Click on “View basket” to check your order(s) and to add any coupon provided to benefit from the special discounts offered.
- Finally, proceed to “Checkout” to complete the financial transaction. You can choose from the various online payment methods or pay via ‘direct bank transfer’ if you want to pay after receipt of the Invoice. As new customer you fill in your billing details once; as returning customer you can login to fill in the billing details automatically. The transaction is completed when you accept the Terms and Conditions and click on “Place my order”.
- You will receive an Invoice and Ticket. The practical details will be provided ± 2 weeks before the training.
Please contact us if something is not clear or seems not to work as you expect.