Downstream Users: Staff responsible for processing Supplier (ext-)SDS’s on site in compliance with the new downstream user requirements from REACH Art 37-39.
The SDS Assessment Toolkit is a complete toolkit to upgrade your existing SDS Assessment process on site to meet the new REACH Requirements as Downstream user. It is developed with and for Industry and it is ready to be used within your company within one day!
- SDS ASSESSMENT PROCES – flow chart (MS Excel) providing a complete overview of the SDS Assessment process to map the roles and responsibilities in your company (e.g. in your work instruction or procedure);
- USE COMPLIANCE CHECK (UCC) – flow charts (MS Excel) providing the detailed SDS Assessment processes to be conducted as downstream user under REACH per SDS-Type; to be documented in the SDS INDEX and SDS ASSESSMENT FORM
- SDS INDEX (MS Excel) to capture, check and monitor the progress of the UCC per incoming Supplier SDS / SDS for your own products.
- SDS ASSESSMENT FORM (MS Excel) to capture the details of the Use Compliance Check for the extended SDS (with exposure scenacio’s);
- SDS ASSESSMENT TOOLKIT – Instructions (pdf) providing practical instructions how to install, customize and use the SDS Assessment Toolkit.
Note: Full access to the SDS Assessment Toolkit and practical instructions how to implement and use the Toolkit are available by participation to our REACH Training module 3a (check dates)
Terms and conditions
- The price is € 300, – (excluding VAT)
- 10% discount for Members of the REACH Support Network (*)
- 25% discount if you are SME (Medium) in line with the ECHA Criteria (**)
- 30% discount if you are SME (Small) in line with the ECHA Criteria (**)
- 40% discount if you are SME (Micro) in line with the ECHA Criteria (**)
(*) Subscribe to our mailing list: stay up to date and get a 10% discount coupon for our products.
Interested to purchase?
You can purchase the SDS Assessment Toolkit via the following steps:
- First, click on “Add to basket”. This will add the product to your shopping list. If you like, you can add more products in one shopping list.
- Click on “View basket” to check your order(s) and to add any coupon provided to benefit from the special discounts offered.
- Finally, proceed to “Checkout” to complete the financial transaction. You can choose from the various online payment methods or pay via ‘direct bank transfer’ if you want to pay after receipt of the Invoice. As new customer you fill in your billing details once; as returning customer you can login to fill in the billing details automatically. The transaction is completed when you accept the Terms and Conditions and click on “Place my order”.
- You will receive always an Invoice. The SDS Assessment Tool will be available as a downloadable file (with instructions) after receipt of your payments.
Please contact us if something is not clear or seems not to work as you expect.