Manufacturer, Importer, Downstream User, Distributor and/or user of (chemical) products that want to check if their REACH Compliance processes are in good shape.
Jongerius Consult has developed a structured REACH Compliance Review process with companies like Shell Chemicals and others. With a combination of mind-set triggering slides and a dedicated REACH Compliance Check list, we’ll go with you through your main REACH Compliance processes aligned to your specific business case.
The REACH Compliance Review will be conducted in a one day, interactive session with your relevant staff.
The results of the REACH Compliance Review will be captured partly in the REACH Compliance Checklist on site and partly by the discussions and your own notes.
- € 1.500, – (excluding VAT and excluding travel expenses)
- 10% discount for members of the REACH Support Network (*)
- € 400, discount for SME (all types) conform ECHA criteria (**)
(*) Subscribe to our mailing list: stay up to date and get a 10% discount coupon for our products.
Interested to purchase?
You can order the REACH Compliance Review via the following steps:
- First, click on “Add to cart”. This will add the REACH Compliance Review to your shopping list. If you like, you can add more products in one shopping list.
- Click on “View cart” to check your order(s) and to add any coupon provided to benefit from the special discounts offered.
- Finally, proceed to “Checkout” to complete the financial transaction. You can choose from the various online payment methods or pay via ‘direct bank transfer’ if you want to pay after receipt of the Invoice. As new customer you fill in your billing details once; as returning customer you can login to fill in the billing details automatically. The transaction is completed when you accept the Terms and Conditions and click on “Place my order”.
- You will receive always an Invoice. We will contact you to discuss and agree upon the date and location for the REACH Compliance Review.
Please contact us if something is not clear or it seems not to work as you expect.